WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a BNIB incoming SBBN013 "Darth Tuna" incoming from Japan.

Question:

Will the White case shroud from the White Dolphin fit the SBBN013 Case?
If so
Where can I buy the White shroud and how much $$

Thanks
Randy:)

·
Registered
7,035 Posts
No answer sorry but wanted to say the white shrouded Tuna is very COOL. I have one of tanaka's photos of it as my desktop background.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Don't know for sure but I'm guessing with the "Dolphin" white Tuna being a very limited edition it would be almost impossible to source an extra shroud. I guess you could email the Japanese sellers that everyone here uses and ask them about it. Seiya I think is one of them.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
If I had to guess, I'd bet that the price of a SBBN013 along with a 019 shroud (if you can source one) would exceed the cost of a SBBN019.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How about repainting the Black shroud to White?? Is it powder coated or painted?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Given that there's a massive price premium for the white shrouded variant it would be frankly idiotic of them to offer the shroud as a part. Particularly as it's pretty much the only distinguishing feature of the LE variant. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they demanded to have the broken part back before they issue you with a replacement one, just so they could avoid people effectively making white tunas by subbing in parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts