WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

As the title says, will this bracelet fit my PO GMT (43.5mm case, 232-32-44-22-01-002).
It came off from a PO Chrono (45mm case).

Thanks a bunch

Alex

Attachments

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
When I searched ofrei.com for Omega 232.30.44.22.01.002 I find a 21mm black rubber strap with orange stitching for the 43.5mm GMT.

When I search for 232-32-44-22-01-002 I find another black rubber strap with orange stitching, but it doesn't say if it's also 21mm lug width. Both straps use the same 18mm deployant buckle.

But, I suspect both watches have a 21mm lug width.

The 45mm PO uses a 22mm lug width bracelet, and 42mm PO uses a 20mm lug width bracelet. It's amazing that Omega.com doesn't report the lug width on the watches when you look them up there.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I searched ofrei.com for Omega 232.30.44.22.01.002 I find a 21mm black rubber strap with orange stitching for the 43.5mm GMT.

When I search for 232-32-44-22-01-002 I find another black rubber strap with orange stitching, but it doesn't say if it's also 21mm lug width. Both straps use the same 18mm deployant buckle.

But, I suspect both watches have a 21mm lug width.

The 45mm PO uses a 22mm lug width bracelet, and 42mm PO uses a 20mm lug width bracelet. It's amazing that Omega.com doesn't report the lug width on the watches when you look them up there.
I thought I just looked at the wrong places since my search did not lead to a solid conclusion. It seems like it was not my inability to use google properly but rather the true lack of information available.
Anyone with a PO GMT willing to measure the bracelet width?

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I thought I just looked at the wrong places since my search did not lead to a solid conclusion. It seems like it was not my inability to use google properly but rather the true lack of information available.
Anyone with a PO GMT willing to measure the bracelet width?

Thanks

Alex
thought you've acquired a PO GMT?
dont you have it on hand to measure?
i've read reviews that already states it as 21mm.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thought you've acquired a PO GMT?
dont you have it on hand to measure?
i've read reviews that already states it as 21mm.
The watch is waiting for me in my office, traveling right now.
Well, that's the second opinion on 21mm, I guess I have to look some more for the proper bracelet.

Thanks to all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts