WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
20 Posts
As I know,many friends who collect watehes, they like to keep the watches in the cabnet, and wind it by hand when use it. And some like to keep the watches in a watch winder, and take out and put on at any time, they think it saved a lot of time to wind it by hand. Especially for those who have a pair of big hand, it is a little difficult to circle the little thing. I think a watch winder is a good choice for them, also it keeps the watch and the time more accurate

So how about you? Which one do you like to use, hand or winder ?

Edite by moderator: Please read our rules & guidelines prior to posting, esp. Rule 9 which clearly states:
9 Watchuseek's policy regarding links inside signatures:
1. links to or naming of personal and non -commercial websites/pages/content are permitted;
2. links to or naming of commercial wesbites/pages/content are only permitted to our sponsors;
3. reciprocal links are permitted only upon request and with the approval of the owner, Ernie Romers.
4. Signatures should not contain religious texts, political statements, sexist remarks or any other offensive text. Final arbiter of such signatures is the owner, Ernie Romers.
Please edit your signature asap! Thank you!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Agree with Mike about the true intent of the OP.

But I like to hand wind what I have. At least so far.

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I sell winders, that's why I want to know how many people like to put the watch on a watch winder :-x

·
Banned
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But I think wind by hand is also a good choice, many people enjoy the proceed,like a mother never tired at treating her loved baby:-d

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
If the watch has a screw down crown, then I worry about the life of the threads on the crown if I hand wind. Good, cheap winders are on the 'bay for less than $60, hold 4 watches,they're ready when I want to wear them, what more could I ask for :-!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts