WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
2221 - 2225 of 2225 Posts

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
Mate, look up The Watch Gallery in Little Collins Street. They stock a lot of Omega watches and his prices are already very competitive. No need for cheap stunts like 10% off.
I get where your coming from. Hacko does demand a premium and I always looked at the newsletter but never purchased until a watch he already had for reasonable at-market price came up at 10% off. I think I got this for around $4300, full set, which seems like a good deal compared to elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
35,472 Posts
I get where your coming from. Hacko does demand a premium and I always looked at the newsletter but never purchased until a watch he already had for reasonable at-market price came up at 10% off. I think I got this for around $4300, full set, which seems like a good deal compared to elsewhere.

Yes, I recall us communicating over that watch you bought. You enjoying it still?

I was also looking for a good condition 3750 myself.

·
Registered
11,242 Posts
Yes, I recall us communicating over that watch you bought. You enjoying it still?

I was also looking for a good condition 3750 myself.
Yes. Not as much as my Seamasters. I'm not at the stage to sell it. I may be tempted to trade for an aqua terra, but not right now. I think it's a bit more unique than an AT and want to hold onto it. I may regret not having it.

2221 - 2225 of 2225 Posts