WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha

Im so happy to be able to say hi to you all, wearing my new Pam00312.:-!

This is my first Panerai and it exceeds all my expectations so far. I think its absolutely gourgeous :p

With a big help from one of you guys in here I were able to achieve this watch, bought and dated on my 40 years birthday. Could not have been more perfect for me..

Thx once again M8 and so nice meeting you:thanks

Some quick shots of my watch and better ones will come later...

Now...Strap hunting ahead hehe...

mahalo

·
4,089 Posts
Welcome, Peter!

Fantastic watch you have there. Check the straps thread that is stickied here for some ebablement in your strap obsession. ;-)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Aloha

Im so happy to be able to say hi to you all, wearing my new Pam00312.:-!

This is my first Panerai and it exceeds all my expectations so far. I think its absolutely gourgeous :p

With a big help from one of you guys in here I were able to achieve this watch, bought and dated on my 40 years birthday. Could not have been more perfect for me..

Thx once again M8 and so nice meeting you:thanks

Some quick shots of my watch and better ones will come later...

Now...Strap hunting ahead hehe...

mahalo

Your most welcome my friend, and it was a nice but short GTG :)
Enjoy this baby for many many years, and if you need some help on your next purchase you know where to find me ;-)

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Aloha

Thx for the comments guys. She hasnt been off my wrist yet and man...she just fits so good. Im amazed...right now with the oem rubber strap which is very comfortable...Still enjoying my search for the perfect first strap.

But its not good for me to be here...You have so many nice Pams and I must admit I already have some favorites....doo... :)

A quick shot from yesterday....

Mahalo

1 - 9 of 9 Posts