WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wifey saw your pic post of your colleague's sweater and your beautiful Navi and asked if you would like to borrow her CL to wear one day at work. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! :-D ;-)
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
Sorry Ron, Don outted you. I'm so glad I don't have to keep your secret anymore.

·
Pil-Mil, Breitling Forum Moderator
12,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, Don. I'm not hiding. I'm secure in my ...

Pink is in the air... Ron -- wear your CL in good health! No more need to hide, bro'. :-D
masculinity cuz I know I can always mosey on over to Gruene Hall saloon (Oldest dance hall in Texas) and enjoy a game like this one with the boys'. LOL. :-D
Cheers,
Ron

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hehehe, very nice!

I told my colleague about the one and only compliment I ever had about my clothes (and that it wasn't me :roll:) and this made him even more determined in his opinion that I have to 'donate' it to him because it looks so good on him :-D

Anyway, I appreciate that you finaly decided to show your true colors :-D and I think I have to start wearing more green (of envy, I love your watches :-!)

Kind regards and thanks for the nice pics,

Cinq

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Hi Tudor,

What IWC you looking for?
The Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Antoine de Saint Exupéry. My AD will get one end of January and he is willing to hold it for me. I am not sure yet but it's a unique opportunity to get a limited edition IWC that is not completely unaffordable. Price is just a bit more than a Navitimer on a strap.

I found a nice picture on lacotedesmontres.com:

Kind regards,

Cinq

·
Registered
340 Posts
Hi Cinq :)

The Pilot's Watch Chrono-Automatic Edition Antoine de Saint Exupéry. My AD will get one end of January and he is willing to hold it for me. I am not sure yet but it's a unique opportunity to get a limited edition IWC that is not completely unaffordable. Price is just a bit more than a Navitimer on a strap.
Kind regards,

Cinq
nice :-!

although i'm exclusively a Breitling fan, i must admit that IWC makes nice watches (i think the best-----you haven't heard me say it) and if it wasn't for Breitling i surely was an IWC guy (although the name is kinda silly even not abbreviated.......abreviated all the more :gold I'm not a WC lol)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts