WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** WITHDRAWN. I WILL KEEP IT A WHILE ** This is a first for me. I need professional help. I am offering up something I've never even worn. Borealis! I love Borealis!. I have three Borealis, and two in-bound. This is a very handsome unworn watch. You see, I was in a bronze phase. An itch that I .... over scratched. I ordered this pre-order, and it does not disappoint. But, I have several bronze watches, and this is a bit chunky, and I know I will not wear it often. Yes, I will wear it next summer to the beach, and it will patina, and I will love it, and take photos of it, and post them.........and then it will go into the case next to the other bronzes....... But if you've never had a bronze, and you've never played with forcing a patina, or actually watching it change as you swim in the ocean.... there are worse watches you could start with. Honestly, this is my my 5th bronze; and I love 'em. So, if I can't sell it.........mmmmokay. This is sold out! Stickers have not been removed. Click link below for review. Myota movement!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97AhsxnxkqQ

I am offering it at $425.00. Price includes US USPS 2nd Day Air shipping and PayPal fees. International shipping is responsibility of buyer, or negotiated. I am NOT desperate to sell, or to raise money, so don't insult me with a super low-ball offer. I have plenty of positive feedback. Feel free to ask for more info, or a better pic.

20190904_171706.jpg
20190904_171722.jpg
20190904_171736.jpg
20190904_171753.jpg
20190904_171813.jpg
Thank you for looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts