WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Ming 18.01 H41 that I purchased directly from Ming last year. I took delivery of it on the 1st of December and this watch has been used/worn. It developed the windmilling rotor issue common to ETA 2824 movements, and Ming graciously sorted this out. It got back from service about 10 days ago and I decided to let it ago to fund other watches to review. I'm also selling the majority of my collection, so check out my other listings if you're interested.

Condition: This watch was worn multiple times in December on the bracelet and the rubber strap, so please look at the pictures carefully for a more accurate representation of the condition.

Price: WITHDRAWN

Payment: Bank Wire or Zelle

References: I have 29 confirmed positive transactions on r/WatchExchange, 5-6 here, 1 on the Rolex Forums and a history on eBay. I'm happy to provide links to all upon request.

Returns/Refunds: I cannot accept returns or issue refunds, so please feel free to ask for more photographs, videos or information. I'm more than happy to get on a phone call/video call and discuss this further. I'm not a dealer, I just buy a lot of watches and have a relatively short attention/retention span.

Comes With: Full kit + service document from La Division Du Temps.

The other watches that I'm currently letting go of - Chrono Tokyo Chronograph 1, Vandaaf Tiefsee and Eza 1972.

More photographs here - Ming 18.01 For Sale

You can also find my review of this watch here if you're interested:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts