WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello

Up for sale is a new in box Citizen Satellite Wave 200m Diver. This is part of Citizen's GPS Sync line up. It is model #CC5001-00W. This is one of the first 2 GPS sync divers on the market. This is rated for 200m (Scuba diving). It has a titanium case. watch has a screw down crown

Here is some specs on this watch from Citizen's website

This watch syncs to the correct time anywhere you are in the world as long as you are out in the open and can see the sky. It will not sync in the house like a Radio sync watch as it needs to be in the open to sync with the satellites.

This is a great watch for folks that travel (when we can travel again) because you get off your plane anywhere in the world, hold down the top button and let it sync and off you go. The only thing you have to set is the DST/Summer time. Satellites don't use DST/Summer time

This would be a great watch for a person that wants a diver that you almost never have to touch (if you don't travel and live in an area with no DST/Summer time situation then you never have to touch it.)

The watch has a very rich green dial, it is very attractive to look at in person.

This model and the black DLC model are only sold at Citizen's online store in the USA (I suspect this is a Asian model that Citizen wants to see if there is interest in the USA for them)

This watch is new in box and it was only brought out to have it sync to the correct time and take pics of it.

The watch comes with the following

1. Outer Citizen box
2. Inner plastic Citizen box
3. Wetsuit extension (this attaches to the buckle of the strap and makes the strap longer)
4. Original tag

Watch does not come with a manual as Citizen has been omitting them since 2016-2017 and directing folks to look at the manual online (part of Citizen's plan for going green)

This watch is actually my second of this watch. I bought the first one back in Feb 2021 but returned it due to an issue and Citizen did not have any more in stock so I got a refund. I decided to try again and bought this one with the idea that I would keep it as a every day watch. Well when it arrived (yesterday) I had already decided to buy another model watch.

I am asking Withdrawn $500 Withdrawn Shipped USA Only

Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation

Please feel free to send me a PM with any questions

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts