WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WITHDRAWN. I’M GONNA KEEP IT.

PAUL PICOT P0851.TG.3301 Le Plongeur C-Type Compass Limited Edition.

LOOKING FOR PAYPAL VERIFIED USERS IN THE USA. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.

Got an interesting one here for everyone! Paul Picot C-Type Compass. That’s right the titanium case locks down to protect and reveal a compass below case! Watch is seriously like new except for the plastic ring on the crown which has fallen off. This happened last night unfortunately. But the crown works perfectly and it’s probably better that way, I’ve reduced the asking price by another $50 bucks to reflect that!

I wore it two or three times and haven’t even cut the rubber strap! Other than that it’s like new with no discernible marks on it anywhere besides the crown. No box or papers means a big discount from the nauseating $9300 retail!!! These go for over $2500 used on eBay!

Specs below.

List price: $9,300.00

Swiss Made. Brand: Paul Picot Model: Le Plongeur C-Type Compass – Limited Edition of 300 Reference number: P0851.TG.3301

Description:
Titanium case, black rubber strap with personalized Paul Picot titanium folding clasp, black dial, hours, minutes, date display at 3 o’clock, sweep center seconds hand, compass on case back, unidirectional rotating bezel with 60-minute scale, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, screw down crown, luminescent numerals and indexes, water resistant to 100 meters, case diameter: 43.0mm, case height: 18.5mm, automatic self-winding movement, 21 jewels.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts