WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Withdrawn. I wore the watch today and am crazy for thinking of selling it. Such a stunning piece.

(Additional pictures in first reply)

Up for sale is one of my favorite watches and (imho) perhaps the most unique piece in the current Rolex lineup. This is the newest addition to the Milgauss lineup and features the "Zirconium" Z Blue dial which has a ton of depth and character. It is paired with the green sapphire crystal and the color combo looks fantastic.

The watch was originally purchased in 08/2014 and I purchased it from perhaps the most reputable seller on the rolex forums in November 2014. It has since been worn in regular rotation with 6 other watches since. This isn't a safe queen, but is in really great shape. I would conservatively rate it TZ Near Mint 95% due to the faint scratches on the polished parts of the case and bracelet. There are no big scratches or dings and everything would easily polish out to bring it to excellent condition.

You can see the specs on Rolex's webpage, but it has a 40mm case, twinlock crown, 3131 movement. and the oyster bracelet with the 5mm easylink adjustment. Everything about this watch is great and i love the heritage of the milgauss line. If you're looking for something anti-magnetic, why not go with the most classic anti-magnetic watch out there.

Comes with everything - white sleeve, outer box, presentation box, 2 hang tags, all manuals, signed AD warranty card (08/2014), bezel protector and polishing cloth. Watch has all links installed - 12 full links.

Looking for a quick sale at $6750 via wire or paypal + fees. I'll cover insured overnight shipping to the CONUS. Would be open to a few trades - new model Omega Speedmaster Professional (+cash), IWC Portuguese, Black Rolex milguass (+cash), IWC 3878 Spitfire, JLC Chronographs, etc. Not really looking to add any cash, and would prefer to get some cash coming my way.

If you have any questions, just let me know.

Thanks!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Analog watch Watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Box Watch Material property Fashion accessory Packaging and labeling

Fashion accessory Ring Jewellery Vehicle Engagement ring

Vehicle Car Fashion accessory Metal

Black Blue Darkness Electric blue Light

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: FSOT: Rolex Milgauss Z Blue 116400GV Complete Set

The photos of the bracelet are intentionally under harsher light to show the desk diving marks.

I'd love for a sale today...price drop to $6600

1 - 11 of 11 Posts