WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a catch and release for me, grabbed it off here a few weeks ago. So I keep beating myself up trying to like these sub homages but I just can't get into them so I'm not going to try anymore. It's in pretty good condition, only issue is the ceramic bezel is cracked down at the 25 marker and it's hard to pic up but it's there. Case is about 92% as there a some marks on the tops of the bottom lugs from something, It could be brushed out easily but I didn't get to it. It's got an ETA 2836 in it and runs perfect. Bracelet has divers extension, not the slide lock type and will fit a 7.5" wrist fine, no extra links came with it. Lume is pretty good but not a super torch. I also have an extra set of all white snowflake hands that I'll throw in. I'd prefer to do a trade on this one first before I sell it. Sales and trades are final, no returns. Outright sale price would be $135 and that will cover fees and shipping, price is FIRM. Paypal and CONUS deals only at this time. *There is an issue that I discovered with the bracelet today, 6/3, when I tired to size it. Four out of the five screws in the links are stripped:-( The screws are pretty secure but can be popped out with a push pin with a good amount of force. It came with a beat up nato when I got it and didn't realize it was screwed up until now. With that said I'm going to throw in a maratac elite strap with the purchase and I've added pics with the strap on it*

Pics -

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FSOT: Helenarou Snowflake sub homage

Sunday bumpy. Got some good trade offers so far, keep'm coming:) maybe an ABC like Suunto or something, don't be afraid to offer.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Memorial Day bump w/small price reduction! Prefer to trade it so keep those offers coming in :)

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Bump w/price reduction. Still looking for trade options over a sale.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

ttt. trade for orange dial diver, seiko divers, or maybe a chrono?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts