·
Vendor
18,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch has been withdrawn from sale....

Omega Seamaster Professional
Model 2231.50
Full size all titanium 41mm case
Automatic Omega 1120 movement running with no known issues - No service history, but watch runs/sets/winds super smoothly! Combine that smoothness with the red second hand tip and I would guess it was serviced recently.
Currently running +/- 5 seconds per 24 hours so within COSC specifications
Brushed silver bezel insert with engraved numbers
Black dial - great lume! Lume dots are whiteish in daylight. They have not discolored or faded.
Second hand tip is bright red - no fading

More details can be found here....
OMEGA Watches: The Collection Seamaster 300 M Chronometer - Titanium on titanium - 2231.50.00

**Watch comes with Omega white outer box, Omega red leather inner box, Omega red leather card holder, white paper Operating Instructions booklet, white paper Service Network booklet, yellow Omega COSC Certificate, original Omega hangtag and white Omega warranty card stamped with AD information. Clearly visible 80 million serial number present and matches all paperwork.**

Condition - Crystal is perfect, bezel insert and assembly are very nice with a few small marks. The case and bracelet are very nice, but do have some very small and minor wear marks. The engraving on the clasp is very nice with no fading.
There will be no surprises. All wear marks can be seen in the pictures.

Trade value at $2200 - Possible trades ??? Omega Seamasters (Steel), Speedmasters

LOTS of references upon request and feedback here on the forum. Search "exelonman" here...Watch Deals, Feedback & Reputation

I am a proud Sponsor of the Watchuseek forum. Sponsors pay monthly support fees to help the forum be available for all users. Please help support Watchuseek by purchasing from Sponsors.

Please check out my other listings.

You are welcome to call or text me at 859 893 4868. I am happy to answer any questions or attempt to send additional photos.

·
Vendor
18,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: WTT: Excellent Titanium Omega Seamaster Pro Black Dial Sword Hands - 2231.80

bump

·
Vendor
18,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WTT: Excellent Titanium Omega Seamaster Pro Black Dial Sword Hands - 2231.80

Bump

1 - 3 of 3 Posts