WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WITHDRAWN.

For sale is my gorgeous Tudor Black Bay 36 on a stainless steel bracelet.

This particular piece was purchased secondhand from an owner who had purchased this through Jomashop, so there is no active warranty on the watch. It is in good condition with the presence of shallow microscratches on the polished and brushed areas. There are zero deep gashes and every finish scuff could easily be polished out if the future owner would like to do so.

Further details:

• The bracelet can comfortably accommodate a 7.25” wrist, but if you have a larger wrist, I would suggest getting a couple more links. There are six removable links on my bracelet in total.
  • The box contains the instructions, an extra set of Tudor spring bars, and the outer box.
  • The watch is keeping good time.
  • The operates smoothly, has approximately three full turns to screw in and out, and the hacking mechanism performs as expected.
  • The bracelet is tight and has zero stretch.
  • The crystal is free of any flaws.

Asking $2,050, priority shipping and PayPal fees covered by me. Prefer to keep shipping in the U.S., but depending on the circumstances, I will ship internationally if the buyer covers the extra fees.

Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions, and thank you for looking.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts