WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Near Mint 42mm Tudor Pelagos for sale. Images taken today. It was sized for a 7" wrist but still has "all" the plastic in-tact. There is a slight mark on the side of one of the bracelet links (see extra bracelet images done on 12/2/12 below) from sizing, otherwise, no marks on the bezel, crystal, sides, case back, bracelet or clasp.

By my calculations it is running at -1 second after sitting in a watch box (not a winder) after 40 hours.

Comes with box, hang tag, warranty card, instruction manual, 3 piece divers strap (still in plastic) and spare links.
Info on Pelagos to be found here: Tudor Pelagos - Official Tudor Website

Selling for 4000.00 net to me. Reduced to 4000.00 Paypal or 3900.00 Net to me. FINAL REDUCTION 3850.00 net to me or 3950.00 Paypal. No trades please. Plenty of excellent feedback on WUS.

WITHDRAWN

Will ship in the US via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation.

Extra Images of bracelet and clasp taken today 12/2/12. The slight "mark" on the side of the bracelet is on the 2nd image with the single screw head.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
TTT please

Extra images just added for the bracelet.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: TUDOR PELAGOS*********Near Mint**************U.S. Sale Only**************4000.00

Monday morning bump

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: FS: TUDOR PELAGOS*********Near Mint**************U.S. Sale Only**************4000.00

Reluctantly reduced. Cheapest I've seen yet !!!!!

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: FS: TUDOR PELAGOS*********Near Mint**************U.S. Sale Only****REDUCED**********3900.00

Wednesday bump

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS: TUDOR PELAGOS*********Near Mint**************U.S. Sale Only****REDUCED**********3900.00

Up for the weekend

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Final Reduction. 3850.00 net to me.

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

One last ride for Sunday, then I take the plastic off and wear it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts