WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a great opportunity to own a rare German watch from an interesting watch maker in Rinteln, Germany - Schaumburg Watch. This version represents one of there most evolved designs in their legendary Aquamatic dive watch series. This one in particular is just plain stunning on the wrist, and the black out design with the reverse lume is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Condition is LNIB, very hard to tell from new. The watch is a legit Made in Germany piece at Schaumburg watch in Rinteln Germany. New, this would run you about $2200 shipped. At the reduced price below I am convinced that many dive watch collectors and fans of avant garde brands like Schaumburg will find that this is a great opportunity. Here are the specs:

· Steel case, matt / 500m / 50atm
· Case diameter: 45mm / height: 14mm
· Sapphire crystal with AR coating
· Bezel dot: ceramic superluminova
· Crown: screwed
· Dial: black, w/ black fill super luminova
· Dial:black
· Movement: automatic, SW20A
· Strap: hand made, buckle
· Etui: AUTOMATIC WATCH WINDER
· Option: steel bracelet

Comes with box, papers, Schaumburg Brand watch-winder, unworn Schaumburg leather strap, almost just like you ordered it from the AD! I have references up the wazoo, so feel free to take this off my hands or make a close offer.

I am looking for Paypal verified users in the USA. This price includes USPS Priority shipping, fully insured for the sales prices.

***WITHDRAWN***

Attachments

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: REDUCTION - GREAT DEAL: Schaumburg AQM 4 Black LNIB

Some tire kickers but it is still for grabs. Quite a deal for a cool watch! If I didn't have two other PVD watches, I'd keep it. But, you can't have them all.

If you are looking for a PVD watch - its hard to beat this one for cool points! Make an offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts