WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My search for William Jean's straps and bracelets has hopefully been solved. He is no longer on eBay although a small site called nato9boutique, also from north Toronto, looks quite similar in layout. However, here is my discovery tonight: strapboutique.com All the good WJean stuff as before and probably US based.

I'm probably out of the loop, as they say, and all this may well be common knowledge. However, if this is of help to fellow watch addicts, my detective work has been time well spent. And for me to spend time well, that's most certainly an improvement.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
That's odd... I'm on his ebay mailing list and I received an eBay email from him as recent as September 27th. So I'm not sure if your info is correct.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
That's odd... I'm on his ebay mailing list and I received an eBay email from him as recent as September 27th. So I'm not sure if your info is correct.
I could not find him on eBay. Could you? Did the eBay email direct you to an eBay site? Could you please send me the eBay email link you received?

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I could not find him on eBay. Could you? Did the eBay email direct you to an eBay site? Could you please send me the eBay email link you received?
When I clicked on a link in his email from the 27th it came up as "out of stock" and as another member has already stated there are no other auctions listed under his name.
His ebay account is still live so I just sent him a message to ask him what the story is. If or when he responds I will post the info here.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the update! Glad to know he is well, still in business and continues to supply his quality products. The eBay site only has a couple of items, the real goodies are at stapboutique.com

So the remarkable case of the mystery of the vanishing watch strap provider is now successfully closed :)

Reactions: JSal

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hope his new website is faster than his Ebay service. It's been A MONTH since I ordered a bracelet (over $100 USD) from him on ebay and I STILL haven't gotten it. He charged me almost $8 for shipping and he won't even offer tracking info on it. This is ridiculous.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts