WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my winder as I am down to 6 watches and I have found that I simply don't change which one I am wearing enough to necessitate 8 of them. None of my watches have any challenging complications that would be best kept on a winder and quite frankly I could use the money more then I can use the few minutes it takes me to set the time on a new watch or to just wear what I wore the day before. Since getting my Rolex SubC I pretty much wear that all week and if I change to something else it's in the evening or weekend. I used to swap between watches daily and this machine was invaluable. Every watch I could want to wear was ready and waiting to grab and go in the AM when I was trying to rush out to work.

One of the best winders on the market and at 600tpd can keep most anything running at the same level of power reserve you put it on with making sure there is no premature wear on the overwinding clutch. These are also some of the nicest winders on the market because they have built in rest periods to make sure that the mainspring has time to unwind some before it takes it through another 50 turns. Then it rests for 12 hours just like you might when wearing the watch and letting it sit for the evening and night. Perfect build quality and almost a 2500 dollar winder when bought new. Not a thing wrong with it, it works flawlessly and is nearly silent when the glass door is closed. It sits literally next to my pillow on the nightstand and I never hear it, ever. Far surpassed my expectations for a winder and it's sad to see it go but I just don't need all my watches at the ready anymore since I'm becoming a one watch guy (for extended periods of time that is)

I am selling it at an even $1200 via paypal, I eat the fees. Shipping will sort of depend on location. Let me know if you are interested and I'll figure out if shipping will be extra or not. This is not a light object and in it's box, a second box and then the third protective carton Wolf sent it to me in this thing is BIG! Only one I find on Ebay is 1875... so mine is just a "little" cheaper for essentially an extremely mildly used in perfect working condition and warrantied through Wolf.

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump

·
Registered