WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have acquired a women's Ulysse Nardin ladies wrist watch from my grandmother who passed away years ago. I'm trying to find out what it's worth and if I should pay the $ to refurbish. The band is stretchy, the face is small and creamy white with "ULYSSE NARDIN CO." There are no gems or stones. The color is silver but I don't know the metal. The dial on the side has "BOLOVA" engraved on it. There are no numbers or letters on the back that I can see. I've attempted to find info on the internet but can't really find anything like it. My jeweler has offerred to appraise it for a $75 fee but I'm not sure it's worth it. Can anyone provide some guidance? I will try to attach a photo... (didn't work, sorry). Allyson

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
I have acquired a women's Ulysse Nardin ladies wrist watch from my grandmother who passed away years ago. I'm trying to find out what it's worth and if I should pay the $ to refurbish.
Allyson: Would it give you pleasure to wear Grandmother's watch?

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
save your $75, go to ebay or watch sales site like chrono24,

we dont do values here, but if you have an ebay account, go to the watch forum there and you can ask,

but in brief, Ulysse Nardin is a very respected brand, up there with the likes of Rolex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts