WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking for suggestions for a nice daily wear watch for my wife. She tried on a Philip Stein Teslar that she really liked, but I don't feel like paying premium new for a non-auto fashion watch. Any suggestions of something similar that she may like around $300-400? No gold, diamonds or any of that, the watches she has pointed out before have steel bracelets and black faces. Thanks for the suggestions!

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
Hi all, I'm looking for suggestions for a nice daily wear watch for my wife. She tried on a Philip Stein Teslar that she really liked,
Is it the one that emits magnetism or whatever, and is meant to fix your imbalance or something? Put you in better mood?
Maybe not such a bad choice for a wife!!!:-d
I suggest you buy one for her, and report the result!
If it works, I think we would like to know!
Greetings Janne

·
Registered
332 Posts
If you can spend a little more, you can get her a Ladies Movado Museum Automatic.

I know a lot of women love Movado. I just bought and gave one to my GF and she LOVES it. Swiss Automatic, Sapphire Crystal, display back, Polished SS bracelet. I think it's a "Can't Miss" as a gift for a woman. I know they pop-up new on ebay now and then if you are looking for a Bargain price..

While I can't say Movado is my style, it is a very sharp looking watch.

She was very thankful.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts