WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was watching an auction on Ebay recently for a Jelly Blue GShock (Hadn't seen one before and thought that would be an interesting watch to have). Its tough Solar and was in near enough Mint Condition, Boxed, tagged and had a new rechargeable battery fitted.

Put in a bid and can't believe no one else bid....

This is what i got....

DSCF2206.JPG DSCF2207.JPG DSCF2209.JPG

DSCF2211.JPG DSCF2222.JPG DSCF2220.JPG

I like it Because its different BUT i'm not sure I like it enough to keep it in the collection....

My 12YO has his eyes on it !!

What do you reckon??

Mark

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think this watch is lost for you ;-) Can't believe any 12 year old will not have this great blue watch on his wrist to show off his friends.

I am not a friend of clours to Gs and neither the jellylook. But this colour is fantastique and looks really nice.

Keep it in good health :-!

Oh just forgot... it's "doomed" to a 12 year old :-d

BTW: I "lost" my G-7710 to my 9 year old daughter and my new PRW-2000T to my father o|

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My two Atomics (One only worn twice) could be going to Ebay soon as I have been offered a job in Australia and Syncing is nigh on impossible there I understand....

This Blue jelly may go too - just isn't grabbing me and my 12YO doesn't have enough pocket money saved to buy from me ;-)

I've got a thing for Casio solars now - and if i do take the Australia job offer they'll live a very happy life in WA

Mark

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
My two Atomics (One only worn twice) could be going to Ebay soon as I have been offered a job in Australia and Syncing is nigh on impossible there I understand....

This Blue jelly may go too - just isn't grabbing me and my 12YO doesn't have enough pocket money saved to buy from me ;-)

I've got a thing for Casio solars now - and if i do take the Australia job offer they'll live a very happy life in WA

Mark

People report receiving a signal in some parts of Australia with some regularity. Even if they don't, then they are merely as accurate as a "normal" G. Why sell them?

(And if you don't want the blue one, I'll buy it.)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Sweet watch! I can't believe I missed it! At least it has a great home. Enjoy!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts