WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got together w/ my good friend michael... We "watch swapped" for the evening...:p

I really liked the fit and feel of the Speedie on my wrist, alot thinner profile, w/ less bulk and heft as my SMP... A great complimentary piece..

Now, I just need to be patient and save save save.. but it's so hard! O|

My SMP will have a brother shortly but for now, time spent with his "cousin" will have to do...

Have a great weekend!!

Q

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Nice story Q..;-)

They would be a nice couple together...B-)

·
Registered
9,532 Posts
Looks like fun!

Ah, nothing like a good ol' Omega get together and swap, Q.

I agree about the way the two wear. Although the cases of the SMP and Speedy appear similar, the SMP is quite a bit chunkier and, in my opinion, wears quite a bit bigger.

By the way, those are the biggest grapes I've ever seen! ;-)

eric

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got together w/ my good friend michael... We "watch swapped" for the evening...:p

I really liked the fit and feel of the Speedie on my wrist, alot thinner profile, w/ less bulk and heft as my SMP... A great complimentary piece..

Now, I just need to be patient and save save save.. but it's so hard! O|

My SMP will have a brother shortly but for now, time spent with his "cousin" will have to do...

Have a great weekend!!

Q
Nice plums|>

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Wow, looks great. The speedy pro is the one I am going to eventually get to make my duo complete. Funny, but in the pic the speedy looks much bigger than the gmt, maybe it's just an optical illusion because it was closer to the camera.

Len

·
6,880 Posts
I love both of em!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.