WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello soccer/ football fans. ⚽
Is anyone wearing a special watch for the World Cup? Maybe a good luck piece, something that shows national pride, or perhaps an Hublot.
Watch Clock Finger Watch accessory Wrist

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I had my lucky Omega on today and we had a draw against Wales. :rolleyes:

Next match, against England, I'm going to have to rethink this. Surely there is something in my watch box that will get us a win. Jeez, it's a lot of pressure.

Maybe the Omega is lucky but it was the strap? Oh lordy. I have way more straps than watches. This could get ugly.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had my lucky Omega on today and we had a draw against Wales. :rolleyes:

Next match, against England, I'm going to have to rethink this. Surely there is something in my watch box that will get us a win. Jeez, it's a lot of pressure.

Maybe the Omega is lucky but it was the strap? Oh lordy. I have way more straps than watches. This could get ugly.
Maybe we could gift a "smart" watch to our defense so that they don't foul when the opposing player is facing away from our goal.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Maybe we could gift a "smart" watch to our defense so that they don't foul when the opposing player is facing away from our goal.
Yea, that was ugly. Kid should'a known better. In the heat of battle and all, but still....

So do you think it was my watch or the strap? I still think the watch is lucky. Strap is nylon, not particularly expensive. Maybe I should burn it.

·
Registered
12,316 Posts

Seems like he really liked Hublot
He wore them for medical reasons. He was suffering from the poorly researched "Hand of God" syndrome that made his hands flail around where they don't belong. The extra weight on both wrists was necessary to keep it under control in daily life.

;)

·
Registered
50,478 Posts
Is there a football tournament on then?

Im more interested in those Invictas down from $3400 to $119 for Black Friday.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts