WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the World Timer on the bracelet and a leather strap. The strap is a deep blue - hard to tell from the pics. Which do you prefer?

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Well, to me, the dark strap draws your attention to the black city bezel and seems to distract away from the dial. While the ss bracelet, does just the opposite and seems to accentuate the dial. Both are great looks Dennis, providing two different personalities in the same watch...

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
I know you asked for an "either/or," but Steve hit the nail on the head. Each offers a completely different look. Each looks good.

I think the strap combo is better for casual wear and the bracelet for dressier occasions.

Rob

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure on the dial size, but the case if 42mm (without crown) and 13.4mm thick....from Ball USA web site.

It looks very good with both. I like the strap slightly better.

BTW, what is the diameter for the dial and outer bezel for this watch.
TIA.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I agree with Steve too. They both give the watch a different personality, and would be good for different occasions. It looks really good on both! (Although I might lean slightly towards the braclet for daily wear, but that's just personal preference) :)

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the comments guys - really appreciated. I tend to be a strap guy. They just feel more comfortable for me. Also find with a strap, one's attention is focused on the watch and not the bracelet....at least for me it does. The Ball bracelet IS very well constructed. I'll probably wear a strap more with occassional changes to the bracelet. :thanks

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Well, to me, the dark strap draws your attention to the black city bezel and seems to distract away from the dial. While the ss bracelet, does just the opposite and seems to accentuate the dial. Both are great looks Dennis, providing two different personalities in the same watch...
You hit the nail right on the head!

Cool, that way it is like owning 2 different watches!

NICE!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I believe the strap LOOKS much better compared to the steel. It should give you a better feel of the watch and fit better to your wrist.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Both looks good on the world timer!:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Strap for me. Just seems to wear a little more comfortable for every day wear.

Love the darkblue, great choice!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts