WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are going to NYC to the Worn and Wound watch fair this weekend. Never been to one before. Then we're going to SoHo to the G-Shock store. Don't know what I'll find but at least I can say I was there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
My wife and I are going to NYC to the Worn and Wound watch fair this weekend. Never been to one before. Then we're going to SoHo to the G-Shock store. Don't know what I'll find but at least I can say I was there.
I live very close to the G-Shock Boutique and pass by it every day! You will love it! Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I’d like to check it out, but I’ll be upstate over the weekend.

You’ll definitely love the G-shock shop. The staff there is very relaxed; they let you try pieces without pressuring you to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FROG

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Went to the Watch Fair today, everything was way more than I was willing to pay. Stopped at the SoHo G-Shock store and bought a GWX-5700CS solar, multi-band 6 and moon and tide. I won't have any pics for awhile but it did happen. They had a very good selection of G-Shocks

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Went to the Watch Fair today, everything was way more than I was willing to pay. Stopped at the SoHo G-Shock store and bought a GWX-5700CS solor, multi-band 6 and moon and tide. I won't have any pics for awhile but it did happen. They had a very good selection of G-Shocks
I was disappointed this year. A lot of the micros were there but nothing seemed super appealing for some reason.
Usually I buy a MKII watch but the new crucible wasn’t doing anything for me.

I love the g shock store! I have a hard time leaving that store without a purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts