WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have a Seiko sarw019 Presage. Just wondering if anyone thinks a leather Nato would suit the watch? Or is it too dressy for a nato?It has a chocolate dial so I was looking for a chocolate leather Nato but they aren't as easy to get as other brown colours. And my last question is which browns would suit it? I'm colourblind so just wanted advice. Thanks

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Hi
I have a Seiko sarw019 Presage. Just wondering if anyone thinks a leather Nato would suit the watch? Or is it too dressy for a nato?It has a chocolate dial so I was looking for a chocolate leather Nato but they aren't as easy to get as other brown colours. And my last question is which browns would suit it? I'm colourblind so just wanted advice. Thanks

To each his own, first and foremost.

But personally I’m not a great fan of NATO on this style of watch.

·
Registered
6,136 Posts
I have that same watch, and I think it would be fine on a single pass leather Zulu strap and a BluShark AlphaShark nato, they are 32.00 I think. I think it would also look good with a canvas strap. I still have mine on the original one, even a suede 2 piece strap, I'm just not in a hurry to change it yet.

Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do u mean by single pass? Does that mean it doesn't fold back?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts