i have like and dislike. so i wanna discuss it objectively and analytically
1. i like the way you put that kind of watches in very fresh, energic, and colorful watches. the color vivid.
2. sharpness. i always like sharp pics. it creates confident and some gallantry in exposing pics.
3. details, you got your every single detail in your watch. it is not easy to make. you have to manage light and it's reflection to get precise detil.
1. the watch is too 'looking up'. it doesn't disturbing photography composition, but it does for eye pleasure..
2. maybe your photograph should be more '1/3 composition photography rule'. i guarantee your works will be more fantastic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
that's all from me. but you really making progress and i know you have learn much.
A forum community dedicated to watch owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about watch collections, displays, watch winders, accessories, classifieds, and more! We welcome all manufacturers including Casio G-Shock, OMEGA, Rolex, Breitling, Rolex and Tudor, Seiko, Grand Seiko and others.