Watch Analog watch Gesture Clock Wrist

·
Registered
36,590 Posts
Yes.

·
Registered
392 Posts
The Compressor series I think is doing more interesting things from a technical perspective, and I think the finishing and luster of the Compressor will be better than the new model chronograph. On the other hand the new chronograph has more modern internals, so I guess its up to you as to what's more important.

I personally wouldn't do that trade. To me the compressor is a more interesting watch.

·
Premium Member
Lange, Breguet, Rolex, Jaeger LeCoultre, Panerai, Zenith
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Compressor series I think is doing more interesting things from a technical perspective, and I think the finishing and luster of the Compressor will be better than the new model chronograph. On the other hand the new chronograph has more modern internals, so I guess its up to you as to what's more important.

I personally wouldn't do that trade. To me the compressor is a more interesting watch.
I agree that the MCC2 is an interesting piece. I am also drawn to the clean, symmetrical dial of the Polaris. If you haven't noticed they are both shown on the exact same strap. I am trying to make the decision all about the dial and case, basically the look on the wrist. The only functions I care about are the time and chronograph, so feature comparisons are not important to me. Size and mechanically they are almost identical. So its all about the look, however, part of the look is how easy it is to see all the dial functions. I will say the MCC2 photo is one of the best I've seen of all the details of the dial. In real life its not this legible.

·
Registered
498 Posts
All day and twice on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
2,986 Posts
No, I'm not a fan of little square buttons for chrono pushers. It reminds me of a digital or smartwatch......smartwatch....smartwatch....
That's me trying to get you to see what I'm saying LOL.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Yes!! Thoose pushers are kind of...unbalanced?? 😅

·
Registered
146 Posts
Do it!

Had the MC and couldn't bond with it, reminded me of GS Chronograph oversized pushers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
411 Posts
The short answer is yes. The long answer is, while the latter is slightly superior and more balanced in looks, it's not that big of a difference. I would personally opt for something that feels more JLC. For example Ultrathin moon, stuff like that.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Yes I would.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts