WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear All,

I wonder whether you will be bothered if you found out your new US$500/- watch got the issue in the photo below.

A simple "Yes" or "No" will be fine.

Thank you in advance for replying.

Have a nice day!

image.jpg

EDIT : Sorry, I did not highlight the problem properly. Thought that you can see the defect. Look at the end link to the bracelet at 12 o'clock. It is tapered off by around 3-5 degrees.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Are you looking at the lume pip, the bracelet, the hair?

·
Premium Member
39,514 Posts
I'm assuming it's the lume pip.

Personally? No.

·
Moderator at Large
54,079 Posts
Silver lume pip ring (or whatever it is) is missing and yes it would bother me, no good QC.

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
your watch has a ZIT, get some acne medicine.

Reactions: Ottovonn

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm assuming it's the lume pip.

Personally? No.

Sorry, I did not highlight the problem properly. Thought that you can see the defect. Look at the end link to the bracelet at 12 o'clock. It is tapered off by around 3-5 degrees.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your watch has a ZIT, get some acne medicine.
Sorry, I did not highlight the problem properly. Thought that you can see the defect. Look at the end link to the bracelet at 12 o'clock. It is tapered off by around 3-5 degrees.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
New watch, yes it would bother me a great deal

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Silver lume pip ring (or whatever it is) is missing and yes it would bother me, no good QC.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Can you circle the defect?

I am bothered by the lume pip. It looks like a zit.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can you circle the defect?

I am bothered by the lume pip. It looks like a zit.

·
Premium Member
7,445 Posts
No it would not bother me because after one month of use the bracelet will have gained some play between the links and the 'defect' would no longer appear.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Even when the problem was pointed out, it took me a few seconds to realise what he was talking about. This would not bother me, personally.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts