WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know, I know....completely useless without pics/prices...but I cant seem to find any right now....:think:

Maybe somebody could attach pics/specs?.......:thanks

If this thing gets released, would you be in?

It seems like my dream watch.

·
Banned
1,664 Posts
No.

I loathe quartz watches. (For the most part)

I do not care for the DN dial and markers (way too small IMO).

The ONLY quartz watch other than a $50 beater I'd own is the Sinn EZM-2. Now that's a great quartz watch! :-!

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah a lot of people hate quartz, I can dig it.

somebody will come with a link or pics......I literally cant find it.

nov 07 Eddie emailed me this:

"I don't even know if it will happen yet Ian, it's more of a concept right
now. I've sent the details to the manufacturer to see if it's possible and
they are still investigating. If it can be done at a reasonable price, it
will happen.

Regards,

Eddie"

I'm so ready for this watch:p

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
With the history of this watch it would be hard to say.

I doubt I could afford it but if I could I might. I think that if watchmakers are going to use quartz they should be smart and ONLY use lithium 10 year batteries!! I hate to change batteries in quartz.

I have no problem with quartz, although I prefer auto's.

I will say that Eddie makes some awesome watches!! I wish there were more bracelet options but all of the PRS and any other watch he has produced has been of very high quality and at an affordable price.

Rob

·
Registered
641 Posts
I believe that any quartz Dreadnought, if it is in fact produced, will NOT be a limited addition, and that is going to be a huge difference from the original.

But I would be interested in it very much, providing the US economy improves and I am able to put together some money for it.

Dave

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I could go for another good looking quartz to throw on.

I thought I would become an automatic only person, but really enjoy my G-2 and recenly added a Sawtooth as a run around watch (OK Beater). It is nice to just put them on without setting. When I admire them as I do all my watches I don't let the second hand tick bother me.

·
Registered
3,240 Posts
I just deleted that thread from my favorites yesterday. I've been checking the updates on that watch for a long time, but nothing new since February in the thread. :think: I figured it was an idea that would never come. I would get one if it was large enough, I miss my Aerospace. :-(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts