Votes: 1 14.3%
  • SKA371P2

Votes: 6 85.7%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am really having a hard time trying to decide on one of these watches. So I thought I would put it to a vote. I guess it would help to tell you what I want out of the watch.

1. Every day warabileity
2. The option of being able to ware it as a dress watch

I plan to buy whichever one with the bracelet and also buy a rubber strap. I am leaning towards SKA427p1 but I am worried about the IP finish in the long run. Any constructive help would really be appreciated:-s

First option the SKA 371 P2
Second option the SKA 4271P2

Attachments

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
IMO if you want the watch to double as a dress watch the SKA 371 P2 would be the one to go for, but I prefer the SKA 4271P2

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
I have seen the 371 with steel band in person and really like it. its close to the top of my list, Tuna first :-d :-d I would shy away for the grey one if this is going to be worn every day and for a long time it might be durable but im the kind of guy where one silver scatch in the grey finish would really bother me. besides the silver looks great b-)

·
Banned
11,612 Posts
the uncoated stainless steel version on the bracelet is probably the more wearable, but the black Ion plated one is the better looking piece.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts