·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just has a conversation about the high price of this watch. It turns out that is not unusual for Sears to do this to their stuff. They basically mark them up really high, and when there is a sale they literally cut the price half price. So, $66 is closer to retail price, but still high. And, Sears was one of the first stores people went to to get literally everything and anything they needed when there was no other stores around. So, I guess they still kept the idea of marking the price to whatever they want to.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I just has a conversation about the high price of this watch. It turns out that is not unusual for Sears to do this to their stuff. They basically mark them up really high, and when there is a sale they literally cut the price half price. So, $66 is closer to retail price, but still high. And, Sears was one of the first stores people went to to get literally everything and anything they needed when there was no other stores around. So, I guess they still kept the idea of marking the price to whatever they want to.
So, the Invicta method? HAHA. I kid, I have an Invicta myself and I love it but then again it's a pricey model that demands a level of craftsmanship.

In all honesty, I can't fathom selling this watch for that much. I paid 45 bucks for it a few years ago and that was reasonable. You said it's up for 30 now? That's a deal. 130+? Inconceivable!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts