1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
So why don't you bid on it yourself? Unless, of course, you are indeed georgiosk2007.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL , you are right you can first think about it indeed.... but i am not georgiosk2007 i am a lcd watch collector and i found it on Ebay but unfortunately currently i can't pay through paypal that's why i post about it here, for others ...golden chance to get it. anyway i don't care because its not my auction ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I agree with the others who said posting a live auction link is supremely bad form, especially when done in such a breathless manner.

In the auction world, online or otherwise, the winning bid counts -- only the losing bidders remember the opening and intermediate bids. Specifically regarding ebay, the real auction doesn't get under way until a few minutes before the scheduled close. Come back after the auction closes.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
and i think he don't know about the watch value.
This seller has sold hundreds of vintage NOS Seikos, Casios and other makes over the years, I think you'll find he well knows the values of digital watches better than anyone. And indeed, that's not a DW-5000, I don't know what model it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts