WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These watches are oh soooo beautiful. I just seen them on Sjors' site, and I wanted to know if somebody could tell me more about them. I know they are were released in 2000, but I would like to where they first came out, and if any are still available. I just love that shiny, black, stealthy look! Here is the pic I borrowed from Sjors (I believe he borrowed from Casio's site).

Attachments

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I had this one for a while but didn't like it. I sold it to another WUS memmber in the sales section.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I do like a good reverse display despite them being harder to read. I've got a nice Citizen ana-digi with 3 reverse panels on a black face...looks great.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,552 Posts
Hello Wordisbond,

The G-Raven is a beautiful watch if you like the shiny finish. I got the picture from a G-Shock fan website I think. There is no problem with using Casio's pictures if used in a positive informative or promotive way, BTW.

I saw the watch of DJ on the sales corner. I have been tempted, but I had an empty wallet that time (it seems to be chronic lately..., but I have nice G's:-d).

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Wordisbond,

The G-Raven is a beautiful watch if you like the shiny finish. I got the picture from a G-Shock fan website I think. There is no problem with using Casio's pictures if used in a positive informative or promotive way, BTW.

I saw the watch of DJ on the sales corner. I have been tempted, but I had an empty wallet that time (it seems to be chronic lately..., but I have nice G's:-d).

Cheers,

Sjors
I wasn't implying you stole the pic Sjors. You clearly stated it was Casio's on your site:) By the way, where were these selling? Was it strictly in Japan? Does anyone know where I could find the 6900 or how much it would go for nowadays?

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
I think your best bet is to find them on Yahoo Auctions, but they don't show up often.

Japan only releases I think.

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,552 Posts
I wasn't implying you stole the pic Sjors. You clearly stated it was Casio's on your site:) By the way, where were these selling? Was it strictly in Japan? Does anyone know where I could find the 6900 or how much it would go for nowadays?
Ha ha Wordisbond,

I was just actually making the comment because I saw the picture and thought I should mention that. I didn't implement that I stole the picture. It is clearly a Casio photo:-d

I believe this series were only sold in Japan, there I have rarely or not seen them outside Japan (on eBay in Hong Kong or Singapore for instance). Like DJ says, you don't see them often in Japan either...

Cheers,

Sjors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts