WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got my Sector 750 as an early wedding present and seam to wear is more often than my wedding ring. In short I realy love is, it is very heavy and feels rock solid.
At least that is what i thought because a few months ago the metal strap broke and seems to be beyons repair.

The band connection to the watch does not seem standard and I'm not able to find a replacement. Can anyone help me find my the correct metal band.

I tryed the links in the post https://www.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=104583 but I'm clouless in what will fit the watch.

Thanks
David

Attachments

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Looks like you're going to need to get an OE strap; the lugs are angled, a standard strap or bracelet isn't going to fit. Your best bet is to go back to the place you bought it and ask if they can get hold of one.

Excellent name :-!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got my Sector 750 as an early wedding present and seam to wear is more often than my wedding ring. In short I realy love is, it is very heavy and feels rock solid.
At least that is what i thought because a few months ago the metal strap broke and seems to be beyons repair.

The band connection to the watch does not seem standard and I'm not able to find a replacement. Can anyone help me find my the correct metal band.

I tryed the links in the post List of Online Watchband Retailers but I'm clouless in what will fit the watch.

Thanks
David
Hi david,
were u able to find a new bracelet? I have the same problem in my 750 :(

LM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts