735 Posts
My new Eterna:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Oceanaut Acqua Mariner

Jak
The silver on silver looks excellent!
I have a yellow dial and the bracelet has a brushed finish. Got it a bit over a year ago. Your bracelet looks like it has a polished finish, looks great! Is that how they are making them these days or did you have it polished. It really finishes off the watch of beautifully.

I haven't had good luck with the bracelet on mine. In fact I just got off the phone with them to try to get my bracelet fixed. A pin fell off one side of the safety clasp so it dangling in the breeze. This is second time the same pin fell off/broke off the same place.
The tech said replacement pins are not available and they want $45 to replace the clasp. I went ahead and ordered a replacement clasp.

Any how, nice watch Duo. |>

Dave_SoCal

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Short travel week for me this week. |> Will be home for 4 days later this week. So here is what we are starting off this week with:

Sandra - Breitling SO
Stephen - UN Blue Surf

·
Registered
904 Posts
My new Spring Drive diver

It was a great day today receiving this from the postman:)

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Dave this particular model is the only one that I know of that comes with the extra polished bracelet and I too, had mines for awhile as well. I havent had any problems as of yet with my bracelet but then again I dont wear it that often either........................:-!

Good luck on the clasp and tell me how everything works out for you once it arrives.

Jak
The silver on silver looks excellent!
I have a yellow dial and the bracelet has a brushed finish. Got it a bit over a year ago. Your bracelet looks like it has a polished finish, looks great! Is that how they are making them these days or did you have it polished. It really finishes off the watch of beautifully.

I haven't had good luck with the bracelet on mine. In fact I just got off the phone with them to try to get my bracelet fixed. A pin fell off one side of the safety clasp so it dangling in the breeze. This is second time the same pin fell off/broke off the same place.
The tech said replacement pins are not available and they want $45 to replace the clasp. I went ahead and ordered a replacement clasp.

Any how, nice watch Duo. |>

Dave_SoCal

1 - 16 of 16 Posts