WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile Have the vostok on today santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile

Dave

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Will wear this for the social gatherings today...santasmile

and this to play Elf tonight.....santasmile

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
Doc................beautiful Bulova...............that said, you have cost me a lot of money lately. First the Victorinox Swiss Army 9G-600 and now this Seiko Spirit................I will retaliate!!!!:-d

santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
TUNING FORK TECHNOLOGY!

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Doc................beautiful Bulova...............that said, you have cost me a lot of money lately. First the Victorinox Swiss Army 9G-600 and now this Seiko Spirit................I will retaliate!!!!:-d

santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile santasmile

Ken,

Merry Christmas.santasmile Lovely Spirit! Retaliate away - I look forward to seeing what you come up with to get me to spend my money:-d

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
santasmile Stowa for me today...

Happy Xmas to all.... santasmile

·
Affordables Moderator
17,577 Posts
I'll go with a tuning fork today too, 1974 Bulova Accutron RR Approved :)

Merry Christmas everyone! santasmile

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
904 Posts
santasmile

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
For this Christmas Eve we are wearing Santa's Presents to us. santasmile

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! santasmile santasmile santasmile

Sandra - Bathys Auto PVD Black Black dial on Sharkie Strap
Stephen - Bathys Auto PVD UV Ruthy dial

·
Affordables Moderator
17,577 Posts
Hi Griff. I didn't know they made Accutrons in the '70s. My chiropractor has one-he is pretty sure it's from the '80s.
Hi Bill,

Bulova date coded Accutrons, I am pretty sure they first released the 214 movement (back set) in 1962, I have a 1964 Accutron Spaceview too (date code M4, the RR is N4) :)

Cheers,
Griff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts