WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is me sittin at the picnic table with a buddy trying to take pictures ( who doesn't do much with a camera)....but you get the idea. I went around all day with these two on....b-) Later in the day I moved one to Tokyo time, just to stay connected with a buddy who is on a Navy ship in the sea of Japan. This is a great way to have a GMT function on your wrist. I highly recommend it !! LOL :-d

·
Registered
17,515 Posts
You going to continue the two wrist watch thing, ala Mike Kobold? Looks good, but you give me a good idea. A GMT Seal!

·
Registered
675 Posts
i think i read that kobold had a simple gmt in the works in collaboration with sir ran--looking forward to that
john

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obie-

I'd love to see a GMT SEAL :-!:-!:-! Red or orange hand...like the old Rolex Explorers
And please don't bizzzzzzzzy up the dial with a date window.

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unless you put the date on the bottom as part of the "6" marker. This date window between 3 & 4 does not work (IMO)....

·
Registered
675 Posts
initially, i didn't like the date between 3 and 4 either, but now i love my diver--it has been my daily since i got it--i wear the polar suveyor on weekends--that makes up my humble collection of mechanicals

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
initially, i didn't like the date between 3 and 4 either, but now i love my diver--it has been my daily since i got it--i wear the polar suveyor on weekends--that makes up my humble collection of mechanicals
Coooooooooool - how about a few wrist shots, which diver?? A diver and the PS...love to see them on you :thanks

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got kind of a cool "straight" 22mm rubber strap this week off of one of the new Seiko5 divers. I reaaally like it on this SEAL. I'm not a big fan of metal keepers, but this thing works. what a step UP rom the tired look of the Z-22. Good job SEIKO. Also - you guys with 9" wrists - this strap has a lot of real estate - and plenty of rectangular holes :-! Interestingly it's call the B-22. The "old" B-22 was a "B"(blackened) 22mm strap that had PVD'd titanium hardware (buckle & keeper) and was on the Darth tuna SBBN011

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
really nice - i love that Soarway in black - nice dress watch for work. I been wearing the SEALs just about everyday since I got them. That SD is a thinner profile, and 20mm strap ( a bit more civilized)....

Very nice collection :-!:-! That PS is a classic isn't it?

Thanks for sharing these --

·
Registered
7,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GREAT wrist shot! WOW...wish I could get one of those. Me and just about everyone else out there. I love a lot of things about the SMG.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts