WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to show WUS appreciation to all the healthcare workers all around the world for their incredibly hard work. Saluting is easy, all you need is a watch (any watch) and a phone/camera.

Analog watches hands must be at 12, and if you got extra hands (chronograph,small second) they need to point up as well. Of course +\-3 seconds is fine.

Digital watches must show 12am/pm but try to take the pictures when it’s 12:00:00 +\-1second for quartz’s.

If you appreciate of what healthcare workers doing on the daily basis, this is a small thanks for them WUS style.

Cheating is allowed, you can set your watch to salute, take a picture and set it back. No pulled out crowns though.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Don't remind me of these days. Our system always has free catered food at the main cafeteria but becuase I work at a faraway site I just get the emails about the food, but no food. 😭😛

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't remind me of these days. Our system always has free catered food at the main cafeteria but becuase I work at a faraway site I just get the emails about the food, but no food. 😭😛
My intention was not to remind anyone, but a small sign of gratitude to the doctors, nurses, and care workers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts