WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to purchase this mesh bracelet form Watchbrandcenter.com

Watch strap St-MD08 22mm short mesh robust structure with security clasp by STAIB

My questions are:

Will this fit well on my 6 1/2 to 7 inch wrist? How do you adjust the length? Is this a good bracelet to go with? Can anyone post pictures of this strap on the LLD from different angles?

This costs about $200, so I want to be sure it's best for me, before I order one. Thank you for any help.
St-MC2784-207004-APB-Uhrenband.jpg

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thank you very much to Forum member WHICH WATCH NEXT, for great information pertaining to the above bracelet. I have purchased it, and will it be on the way soon.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Sorry to bring this one back from the dead, but I have the same question and the actual answer wasn't ever posted. I'm about to purchase an LLD and would like to have a Staib mesh bracelet as an option. I have the following info:

Lug to lug of the watch is 52 mm
Staib bracelet comes in two size options:
1. 150 mm (+7.5 mm/-12.5 mm)
2. 170 mm (+7.5 mm/-12.5 mm)

So math says that gives me the following min and max lengths:
1. 189.5 mm - 209.5 mm
2. 209.5 mm - 229.5 mm

My wrist is roughly 7.5" or 190.5 mm.

Now I know that these measurements of the bracelet with watch lug to lug added in are not going to be exact to my wrist. I realize that there is the thickness and curvature of the band to take into account. The bracelet is 3.8-4.9 mm thick. A circle around my wrist that is 3.8-4.9 mm outside of my wrist is going to be larger in circumference than my 190.5 mm measurement against the skin. The same applies for the 52 mm lug to lug of the watch when the 13 mm thickness is considered. I also know that these thick mesh bracelets do not conform to the curvature of the wrist as exactly as a standard metal bracelet. I believe they tend to have their own shape and curvature limits that aren't quite as narrow as the side of a wrist. This would be another addition to my wrist size that is much harder to determine.

So outside of doing the math (which I can do if necessary... and probably will later but it's 2:42 AM here right now and I'm tired), does anybody have first hand experience with this watch and bracelet combo that can guide me? I'm leaning towards the 150 mm option, but would hate to make a $150 mistake if avoidable.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Sorry to bring this one back from the dead, but I have the same question and the actual answer wasn't ever posted. I'm about to purchase an LLD and would like to have a Staib mesh bracelet as an option. I have the following info:

Lug to lug of the watch is 52 mm
Staib bracelet comes in two size options:
1. 150 mm (+7.5 mm/-12.5 mm)
2. 170 mm (+7.5 mm/-12.5 mm)

So math says that gives me the following min and max lengths:
1. 189.5 mm - 209.5 mm
2. 209.5 mm - 229.5 mm

My wrist is roughly 7.5" or 190.5 mm.

Now I know that these measurements of the bracelet with watch lug to lug added in are not going to be exact to my wrist. I realize that there is the thickness and curvature of the band to take into account. The bracelet is 3.8-4.9 mm thick. A circle around my wrist that is 3.8-4.9 mm outside of my wrist is going to be larger in circumference than my 190.5 mm measurement against the skin. The same applies for the 52 mm lug to lug of the watch when the 13 mm thickness is considered. I also know that these thick mesh bracelets do not conform to the curvature of the wrist as exactly as a standard metal bracelet. I believe they tend to have their own shape and curvature limits that aren't quite as narrow as the side of a wrist. This would be another addition to my wrist size that is much harder to determine.

So outside of doing the math (which I can do if necessary... and probably will later but it's 2:42 AM here right now and I'm tired), does anybody have first hand experience with this watch and bracelet combo that can guide me? I'm leaning towards the 150 mm option, but would hate to make a $150 mistake if avoidable.
Here's a link for help with choosing the correct size Staib (click on the Staib icon on the left). I used this chart when I ordered my Staib and had no issues.

Credit to member xuesheng for posting this link in another thread.

Reactions: SodiumMonkey
1 - 6 of 6 Posts