WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys don't buy the SEIKO MM! Cos it has a Clasp problem!!! I could not release the clasp so have to bear another day with it!!!:-d:-d:-d

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
I feel your pain Jacky... am having the same problem with the deployant on my Bathys auto. Stuck with it on for another day as well...;-)

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I feel your pain Jacky... am having the same problem with the deployant on my Bathys auto. Stuck with it on for another day as well...;-)

Steve, there is just something about that Bathy watch which catches a lot of attention!:p Btw, do they have that Purple case with Auto too?:think:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Here is what we have on today.....another all Bathys Auto day!!!! |>

Sandra - "Stealth" Black dial on Sharkie strap
Stephen - "Stealth" Ruthy dial on Sharkie strap

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Steve, there is just something about that Bathy watch which catches a lot of attention!:p Btw, do they have that Purple case with Auto too?:think:
Your right about the attention, Jacky.. and yes, they have the UV case in auto with either the black or ruthenium grey dials, not sure of the availability but an awesome combo..

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Your right about the attention, Jacky.. and yes, they have the UV case in auto with either the black or ruthenium grey dials, not sure of the availability but an awesome combo..
Black dial left....Ruthy dial right:

Ruthy dial:

Black dial:

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WOW!!! COOL!!!:p Thanks Stephen!!!

Sorry for my ignorance,o| what is the diff between the Black and Ruthy dial? The Ruthy has a sunburst as it appeared to be in those pics? :think: What is the color of the Ruthy?

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
WOW!!! COOL!!!:p Thanks Stephen!!!

Sorry for my ignorance,o| what is the diff between the Black and Ruthy dial? The Ruthy has a sunburst as it appeared to be in those pics? :think: What is the color of the Ruthy?
You are more than welcome Jacky.....

The difference is that the Ruthy is the ruthenium grey dial. We have started calling it Ruthy since that is much easier to spell... :think:

The pictures do not do this dial justice. It is just like you said a star burst. |>

Another couple of shots of the watch for you:

Stephen

·
Registered
904 Posts
No problems with my Marine Master's clasp. Where did you get yours?

Wearing the flightmaster today.

Reactions: myke
S

·
0 Posts
Love it Stefan.Echo what Vic Boyd and Alphone said a little while ago.
Looks,wrsit presence,quality.A big step forward for Orient.
Thanks.
It's not for me (I have a problem with PR on divers) but I agree, seems like Orient is going in the right direction IMO.

/Stefan

1 - 20 of 59 Posts