WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my copy late December. Didn't have time to loom at it till now...did anyone else notice how bad the Ball Watch section was botched? The have the wrong pics up for the EHC Spacemaster and the Engineer master 2 diver. They also don't mention the fact that the cover watch is a Ball watch in the intro...and finally, they profile American watch companies, but neglect Ball and Hamilton in the preface. Oh well. Still a great publication.

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,588 Posts
Personally I think the watch magazine I've been most impressed with is Watch Time. The December issue had relative stories on Tag, Zenith, Casio G-Shock, reviews of about 8 watches, 22 mini reviews (Including the Magnate GMT), interview with Eric Singer of KISS who is a hugh collector with several mentions of my two favorite Brands. I found everything to be fair and honest and feel they have the most accurate testing and rating process. I was so impress I subscribed.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Personally I think the watch magazine I've been most impressed with is Watch Time. The December issue had relative stories on Tag, Zenith, Casio G-Shock, reviews of about 8 watches, 22 mini reviews (Including the Magnate GMT), interview with Eric Singer of KISS who is a hugh collector with several mentions of my two favorite Brands. I found everything to be fair and honest and feel they have the most accurate testing and rating process. I was so impress I subscribed.
I agree - I enjoy Watchtime much more than iW these days... I JUST finished reading the Dec issue that you mentioned. Must be nice to be a Rock Star and get the Women AND the Watches, right?

Still, I always buy the Annual. I think that they should stop printing the pics of the calibers to save space for the watches. I personally don't get much out of the caliber descriptions. That should be in a different publication, IMHO.

R

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Samanator: Thanks for the tip, i'll have to check out Watch Time!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts