WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Re: &&&&&&&& WRUW 06/10/2015 &&&&&&&&&&

Today's Propeller driven vehicle is the The Kalinin K-7

(Russian: Калинин К-7; Ukrainian: Калінін К-7) was a heavy experimental aircraft designed and tested in the Soviet Union in the early 1930s. It was of unusual configuration with twin booms and large underwing pods housing fixed landing gear and machine gun turrets. In the passenger version, seats were arranged inside the 2.3-meter thick (7 ft 7 in) wings

Today's watch is the Kommandirskie Commander on a Strapco Bund

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

I have always liked my Maratac Pilot (big, old style) and even had it on mesh for a while, but there's mesh and then there's Geckota mesh (which is a tad pricy--for me) but it's the best. Love it on this watch.

P1070529.jpg

It's highly polished and really adds a touch of class. My son loved it. The domed sapphire crystal is also a winner as is the onion stem at four o'clock.

P1070535.jpg

The adjustment links have screws on both sides that took two of us to size, but well worth it.

P1070543.jpg

Took this shot several years ago, but this old fella is still hangin' on. This is what I would look like if I was an elephant. He has been through the wars, looks just a little sad, but still majestic.

DSC_0754.jpg

Have a terrific Tuesday, it's the only one you get this week so make it special. Try a little kindness on someone who wouldn't expect it and brighten his/her day. It works.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Re: &&&&&&&& WRUW 06/10/2015 &&&&&&&&&&a mp;

Me and the Ball enjoying some sushi in NorCal.

Sent via Taptalk
Looks like I posted on tomorrow's thread. No worries. I'll be wearing the Ball on the 6th as well.

Sent via Taptalk

·
11,806 Posts

As it's Red October, it's good to see some Russian watches already! Here is my first Russian watch, a post Perestroika Amphibia. This watch depicts the Marine Border Patrol (Coast Guard).

1 - 20 of 91 Posts