WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha!
I've actually been pleasantly surprised with my battery life. It's been running since yesterday morning with just a charging when took a long shower.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
And a black leather strap for more formal wearing:

Sure beats buying Apple's classic leather loop (way overpriced at $150). This isn't the best quality leather strap, but it's great to be able to reuse the deployment clasp and lugs.

Tried a couple other straps yesterday as well. Straps without any patterns don't really work. Also, thick 20mm and 22mm straps don't work either (guess that's why Apple's classic and modern buckle straps are so thin). And I think 20mm straps only work on the 38mm AW if it's a dressy strap. Casual ones tend to work better when it's 22mm. Will try out a couple more and see.

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Actually I think straps with some sort of texture or design works.

I've got a brown, smooth strap for my Seiko SARB017 that doesn't work with the AW. Too plain and coupled with the AW's smooth surface, it didn't look right. Looks right on the SARB017 though because the SARB's dial is busier.

I really dig some of Andreas's straps, will look around for something like that...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Finally got mine back... Sent it back to upgrade to the link bracelet. Amazed how much I missed it. My automatics don't really cut it any more!

1 - 20 of 130 Posts