WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 140 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Very nice !
May I ask about the detail of this model ?
I like this „Tuna“- CCCP .. want to get ..
It is a CCCP Time CP7027 Kashalot Akula 1980, you can see the different color variations still in production on the official website www.cccptime.com/collections/kashalot

There are around (at least in Europe, especially in Germany) many new pieces or in excellent condition at excellent prices, although those on the official price list are exaggerated.

Here are another couple of photos, ready (along with others) for a presentation which I will write who knows when I have time :-D

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Warm (23c) sunny day here in Sampa so a sailboat for today...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Just in. Bought this for the dial. Average case, crown is wrong, but the dial... :)
Clean dial.jpg

If I was picky I'd say the holes in 9 and 6 are dirty, but the rest of it is too good to complain about.
I suspect it is a late 70's watch that has lived in a drawer.

·
Registered
459 Posts
It is a CCCP Time CP7027 Kashalot Akula 1980, you can see the different color variations still in production on the official website www.cccptime.com/collections/kashalot

There are around (at least in Europe, especially in Germany) many new pieces or in excellent condition at excellent prices, although those on the official price list are exaggerated.
Here are another couple of photos, ready (along with others) for a presentation which I will write who knows when I have time :-D
👍👍thx a lot for info and impressive picture ...

121 - 140 of 291 Posts