WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 532 Posts

·
Banned
4,045 Posts
What else? At least until I'm sick of it!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Start the month with this [beloved] one...

Nice - no: beautiful Sandoz! What movement has it? Do you know a ref number? Should you ever decide to part with this one - I've got a big heart for Sandoz watches ;-)

Best,
Tomcat
Well, I have no ref# or further more infos about the movement. Here are 2 pics which hopefully might help you to identify it (I'm no expert at all regarding such things). And sorry, this is one of my favourite one - but I promise if I ever (unlikely) decide to part with it, it won't go to anyone but you... ;).

T.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I sent off my Timex Electric for a clean and service a few months back. Just Arrived in the mail!!!
Very Excited to get this one back.

A BIG THANK YOU!!! Goes out to Fellow member "JP71624" for hooking me up with probably the only watch guy left that can fix Timex's
Thanks Jared!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the finger prints on the watch, I unpack it and went straight for the camera.
Times Electric.JPG
Timex Electric 2.JPG

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
(...) I promise if I ever (unlikely) decide to part with it, it won't go to anyone but you... ;).(...)
And I promise that I read over the "unlikely" part. I can wait ... b-)

(Too tired to look up the movement tonight. Maybe someone else sees fit to jump in ... ;-))

After I saw and commented Armian's presentation of his Lunessa I felt like wearing a bumper automatic today. This Cortébert ...

... is at least worth another Ten-Bulletpoints-entry.

Best regards,
Tomcat

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
I sent off my Timex Electric for a clean and service a few months back. Just Arrived in the mail!!!
Very Excited to get this one back.

A BIG THANK YOU!!! Goes out to Fellow member "JP71624" for hooking me up with probably to only guy left that can fix Timex's
Thanks Jared!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the finger prints on the watch, I unpacked it and went straight for the camera.
View attachment 1582635
View attachment 1582636
A great example from the greatest watch company of all time! Beautiful restoration on that piece, congrats!

Peace,
Preston

1 - 20 of 532 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.