WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is my first what are you wearing start and after 6,000 posts why not?

This is the one that started me down the Omega path it was my Father’s Day gift to celebrate my first born 9 years ago.

By the way I don’t enjoy the Mega thread nearly as much as the daily WRUW threads. We should bring them back!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Happy father's day!
Just finished making breakfast for my Dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,903 Posts
Sub

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Good shout GT, that continuous thread gets on my tits. Also to the guys who’ve lost our fathers, thinking of you too.

Yep I concur. Back to daily threads :)

Vintage Bond NATO for me too today!

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Totally agree. Although not OEM, it really suits the vibe the 300 gives off. Suits your PO too.

Hope you’re well fella.

Cheers. Ive been struggling to take off the 2500 for weeks, got a load of the 8500 today, then dived for the NATO. Other than the two OEM NATOs I own, that VB is the only non OEM that I really like.

I've got into the look of the alligator of late, Speaking of which, I'd like to see another shot of Cyber's sub here. Looks like it's on one. Don't like the overly shiny though, that can be iffy. But matte works well on PO and wonder if it'll do the same for yours. It'll rock your LE though.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Cheers. Ive been struggling to take off the 2500 for weeks, got a load of the 8500 today, then dived for the NATO. Other than the two OEM NATOs I own, that VB is the only non OEM that I really like.

I've got into the look of the alligator of late, Speaking of which, I'd like to see another shot of Cyber's sub here. Looks like it's on one. Don't like the overly shiny though, that can be iffy. But matte works well on PO and wonder if it'll do the same for yours. It'll rock your LE though.
Did you purchase your VB from watch gecko too?

Alligator? On the PO?!? Noooooooo!!!! Belongs on steel, rubber or nylon. Well in my worthless humble opinion anyhow :)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Did you purchase your VB from watch gecko too?

Alligator? On the PO?!? Noooooooo!!!! Belongs on steel, rubber or nylon. Well in my worthless humble opinion anyhow :)

Yep, years ago. I have the plain VB without the hardware too, which maybe lacks the look but more faithful to original.

What can I say, Been wearing the alligator on the 8500 on and off. You not mad on the current 8800 leather? It's a similar look to that. I suppose it's closer to the 8500 look than the 2500. Mix it up son!

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Yep, years ago. I have the plain VB without the hardware too, which maybe lacks the look but more faithful to original.

What can I say, Been wearing the alligator on the 8500 on and off. You not mad on the current 8800 leather? It's a similar look to that. I suppose it's closer to the 8500 look than the 2500. Mix it up son!
Leather on a dive watch is plain wrong! Well to me anyhow! :)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts