WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,948 Posts
Sorry about your AT, man. Hope it's all better soon.

I'm ending the week with the Daytona.

HAGWE, all b-)

image.jpg

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
It's just turned Friday. I'm working my third night and getting for the trip home and 5 days off. It's been, dare I say, a peaceful night so far, at least for me. The fellow in the background is having a rather crappy one. I brought my 1861 speedmaster pro along to work. When I go in the back to lie down I'll admire it's lume that all of my vintage ones no longer possess.

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
Been wearing my Sinn 103 St Sa all week. Here it is positioned on the roof of my car around 8:20pm Wednesday evening. I placed the camera down in front of it and pressed the shutter release (showing my age, there);

·
Registered
7,183 Posts
I often think about flipping my Railmaster, but then I put it on and it just feels so right. Like coming back to my own bed after a long journey...

View attachment 1191484

Sell that and I'll kill ya!*

*:-d You know, in these touchy-feely, politically correct times, somebody might read what I wrote and think I was serious, hence the asterisk and smiley face.
'Cos some folks don't know a joke when they see one.

But seriously, velocity boy, I'll kill ya.*

·
Registered
5,530 Posts
I don't know what's happening, must be working 8 days straight but I'm starting to hear humming noises:-s.........................................

IMG_0473_zps904933d0.jpg

IMG_0471_zps7f2b2d4d.jpg

IMG_0472_zpsd43af122.jpg

c:1973 Eterna SONIC SEVENDAY electronic, phew that's one long name:roll:

Matt

Weekend off:p

·
Registered
5,391 Posts
Did I ever mention that project watches / watch projects are / can be fun?
This is what we came up with in the CMW-corner last year:

130810_WUS_ST2130_DC_1m.jpg

I would say +20 seconds in (the past) 6 days is not too shabby |>
Blue rotors have become our signature:

130810_WUS_DC_ST2130_back.jpg

Too bad the 2013 watch is not an automatic, so no blue rotor
But the striped 30+ year old ST5 movements that we will be using are plenty cool as they come:

130705_ST5_back_3x_2s.jpg

These are not 2013 WUS ST5 watches; just vintage Seagulls showing off their ST5 engines.

RonB

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Chilling out on holiday, cycling around Texel but checking in with WUS this am. :)
Did eventually (whatasurprise) bring all 3 Omegas with me but today looks like being another AT day, when I eventually get going that is.
Another coffee first tho.

2013-08-16-10.31.24.jpg

1 - 20 of 54 Posts