WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 499 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
hm, might try this with my orange Neptune, as I have the black bezel and I too am wondering what to do with it, AND I think the orange bezel of the Neptune is a different shade from the dial and doesn't fit that well
So I took out my (still unworn and wrapped in celophane) orange Neptune and tried the bezel swap - without putting the holding wire, just to see how it looks....

as mentioned I don't like the bezel too much, I think it's too dark of a shade of orange for the dial...

Hmmm, not convinced, the matt black doesn't go too well with the bright orange IMO. But let's try another bezel I got from meranom lying aroung waiting on a mod:

Btw, I think this is more of a post for the modding topic, so maybe an admin could move it there kindly.
And to be on topic, I'm still wearing my greenish blue (?) Neptune today.

·
Registered
146 Posts
So I took out my (still unworn and wrapped in celophane) orange Neptune and tried the bezel swap - without putting the holding wire, just to see how it looks....

View attachment 15369269

as mentioned I don't like the bezel too much, I think it's too dark of a shade of orange for the dial...

Hmmm, not convinced, the matt black doesn't go too well with the bright orange IMO.

I came to the same conclusion as you, when I tried my PVD bezel on my orange 420SE. It looks much better with a stainless steel bezel, which is how I'm wearing it today.

·
Registered
219 Posts
that looks pretty nice... I still have to find a 'partner' for that bezel though, will try some other dials out

edit: was an answer for Sceptic_Pencil's post

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Well I like the orange bezel and even though they are slightly different shades the watch looks fantastic ... but I like that last bezel best, it looks like it belongs !

View attachment 15369269

View attachment 15369271

View attachment 15369272

Hmmm, not convinced, the matt black doesn't go too well with the bright orange IMO. But let's try another bezel I got from meranom lying aroung waiting on a mod:

View attachment 15369274

View attachment 15369275

View attachment 15369276

Btw, I think this is more of a post for the modding topic, so maybe an admin could move it there kindly.
And to be on topic, I'm still wearing my greenish blue (?) Neptune today.

441 - 460 of 499 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.