Not open for further replies.
381 - 400 of 411 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
I like the PVD bezel itself but think it looks out of place on the Icebreaker. For now I have the "cities" bezel on it. A clean bezel looks OK too I suppose. Has anyone else swapped out the bezel on their Icebreaker?

View attachment 16029171
I haven't but I've seen one posted (WRUW June?) which has a gloss black bezel instead but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it. Looked pretty good although I rather like the matte bezel on the Icebreaker- and I have on a few other Vostoks too.

I've got that "cities" bezel but haven't decided which watch to put it on yet. I've been trying to find a list of the cities on it so I can look them up. (I suppose I could do it by typing the Russian in to google translate but typing Cyrillic characters on a Mac with an Aussie keyboard is a pita.) Do you - or anyone else - know of such a list?

Reactions: Fergfour

·
Registered
956 Posts
I haven't but I've seen one posted (WRUW June?) which has a gloss black bezel instead but for the life of me I can't remember who posted it. Looked pretty good although I rather like the matte bezel on the Icebreaker- and I have on a few other Vostoks too.

I've got that "cities" bezel but haven't decided which watch to put it on yet. I've been trying to find a list of the cities on it so I can look them up. (I suppose I could do it by typing the Russian in to google translate but typing Cyrillic characters on a Mac with an Aussie keyboard is a pita.) Do you - or anyone else - know of such a list?
Starting at the top and going clockwise:
0 - Moscow
+1 - Samara
+2 - Yekaterinburg
+3 - Omsk
+4 - Krasnoyarsk
+5 - Irkutsk
+6 - Blagoveshchensk
+7 - Vladivostok
+8 - Magadan
+9 - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy
-1 - Kaliningrad